Gena Murphy Photography 1

Friday, January 14, 2011

Gena Murphy Photography 1st Blog

Wow!  I never Expected that I would ever have a Photography Company let alone a blog 3 years ago and here it is:)  I am  so blessed and Excited that I have had such a wonderful time doing what I love.  Gena Murphy Photography is one of the best things that has ever happend to me.  I absolutely love taking pictures and now I get to all the time:)  Thank You, for all your support and continued relationships as friends, family, and clients.  This journey would never had happend if it were not for you all.  I work thru word of mouth and all of you have definately been sharing the love.

I hope by having a blog for Gena Murphy Photography that I can continue to grow with you all.  Please, keep up with this blog to see what's going on in my world and to spread some love to my wonderful clients as I show some of there memories thru pictures. 

Looking forward to working with some Amazing Vendors to celebrate with some Giveaways so... please keep a look out for that.  You could win some Amazing Stuff.

So, as my first blog post.  I say Welcome:)   Looking forward to hearing from you all and would to meet your friends.  So spread the word:)

Talk with you all soon,

Gena

1 comment: